Starting your Business Webinar
Consumers spend about $601.75 billion online with U.S. retailers each year & you're telling me you can't get any of this coin? I disagree.
Why can't you?
Because you think it takes thousands of dollars to start a business (which it doesn't), or your industry is oversaturated, or your scared to fail? If any of these reasons resonate with you, then you absolutely need this webinar.
Naomie Delva, our Founder & CEO is here to teach you why NONE of these should affect your decision to start building your empire: why you don't need thousands of dollars, why business over-saturation is a myth, and how to overcome the fear of failure.
She's NOT your typical business coach & this isn't your typical webinar. She doesn't teach fluff or say anything she doesn't believe is 100% fact. She's here to teach quick, simple, and straight to the point strategies that she uses in her businesses and we use with our clients.
What You'll Know After The Webinar Is Complete:
1. What kind of businesses are profitable right now
2. How to choose the right business
3. How to make sure your business solves a real problem that will make people want to buy your product/service
4. How to identify your target audience
5. How to develop a unique angle for your business to appeal to your target audience
6. All about Shopify & how to create a professional website
7. How to market your business correctly for your specific business model
8. How I used Facebook Ads generate income
9. How to choose social media influencers to work with & how to get them to promote your products
10. How build a strong social media presence
11. How I set up my email funnels & weekly email campaigns to make passive income
12. How to scale your business as you grow by increasing your prices for my profits & adding more products
If you're ready to learn exactly what you need to start doing NOW to start & launch a profitable business, this is the webinar for you.
5.2.20 - 7:00pm EST
6.6.20 - 7:00pm EST
7.4.20 - 7:00pm EST
8.1.20 - 7:00pm EST
9.5.20 - 7:00pm EST
10.3.20 - 7:00pm EST
11.7.20 - 7:00pm EST
12.5.20 - 7:00pm EST
Please note that this is an online class. You will automatically receive the link to register for the webinar via email upon purchase.
*If you buy a ticket but miss the webinar, the replay will be available for the 72 hours, until the following Tuesday at 7:00pm. You will receive the replay link via email*